LG31 is an instrument developed to continuously measure the humidity of the timber. Supplied into a practical case suitable for panel mounting (DIN), it is the simplest and cheapest solution to survey the progress of the drying cycle in your kiln. It has 4 timber probes inputs plus one temperature probe input for automatic compensation of timber moisture readings. In addition it allows to set a final moisture value and signals the end of the cycle trough a relay switching.
Suggested as cheap alternative to more advanced controllers or measuring system in addition to the existing ones.
- 4 timber probes inputs
- 1 temperature probe input
- 1 relay output for final moisture reached
- Power supply: 230Vca ±20% - 50/60Hz
- 4 silicone insulated cables for timber moisture measurement (10m length)
- 1 temperature probe (10m length)
- Assortment of 30 electrodes in three different lengths (15, 25 and 40mm)
- User manual