LITouch is the natural evolution of the well-known DELPHI control system, obtained combining the more advanced dTOUCH controller with the features of DELPHI. The result is a control system which combines the easiness of DELPHI with the user friendly interface of dTOUCH. LITouch is particularly suitable for the users who are looking for an easy and complete control system, to be used to execute their own drying programs, and who do not require assistance in the drying cycle creation and neither the exhaustive wood species database of dTOUCH. LITouch allows the operator to write also very complex drying cycles, composed by up to 30 phases. The kiln management (climate management priority, end of phase conditions) can be individually set for each phase, as well as the actuators management mode and the desired calculation for the timber moisture. LITouch comes complete with over 80 drying programs which may be used as reference for the user. It is also possible to save 20 user defined programs. LITouch is compatible with all the measuring systems by LogicaH&S, including the digital EMC and the wireless sensors. The number of connectable sensors is fully configurable, in order to fit the system for all the needs and the kiln types.
LITouch can be connected to a PC for remote controlling, using a dedicated version of dVIEW software which, moreover, adds several functions to the system, such as archives creation, graphs, ISPM15 reports, alarms signaling and so on. A freeware PC application is also available for the plants where just a remote control of the kilns is required, without the additional functions of dVIEW, so assuring the remote control at the sole cost of a inexpensive USB485 interface for the PC.
- Relay + analog outputs for: Ventilators, Flaps, Heating valve. Relay outputs for Sprayers, Alarms; 2 configurable additional outputs for Heating Pump, Extractors...
- Inputs for Flaps feedback, heating valve, fans fault, external alarm
- LG25 (2EMC, 2 Temperatures, 6 Timber moisture)
- LG35 (1EMC/digital EMC, 2 NTC temperature, 4 Timber moisture)
- LG30 (8 timber temperature probes)
- LG34 (wireless sensor receiver) (up to 2 Temperature/Emc sensors, 8 surface + 8 depht timber moisture sensors)