SteamTouch is a control system developed for the management of the wood steaming chambers based on a touch screen user's interface.
It allows to define steaming cycles composed by up to 30 phases. For each phase it is possible to define the temperature, the temperature variation slope, the duration (from the beginning of the phase or from the reaching of the temperature) and to specify the fans speed, the alarms management mode and so on.
The system offers also some additional features, like the energy saving mode, a trace of the alarms occurred and of the last measures.
SteamTouch can be connected to a PC running dVIEW software, for the remote control and / or the creation of treatment reports.
A freeware version of the software is also available (called LITEview) only for remote control / surveillance of the steaming chamber.
- Temperature regulation range: 0-130°C
- Up to 30 phases for each program
- 20 programs memory
- Energy Saving function
- PC connection interface (for remote control / management)
- Color graphic display, touch screen
- Power supply: 24Vac/dc – 20W
- 2 NTC type temperature sensors (4m cable)
- External alarm input
- Heating valve feedback
- Heating valve (proportional driving by pulses)
- Heating valve (proportional driving by 0-10V)
- Fans (clock wise and counter clock wise)
- Fans (proportional output 0-10V)
- Heating pump (or boiler)