It allows to convert an output signal RS232 from a Personal Computer or another device into a RS485 or RS422 electrical standard, which are suitable for connection of many devices on a single serial line, that guarantee a very good noise rejection even at a long distance. The option between automatic transmission (with self-operating software - no configuration is needed) and hardware transmission (with signal Request To Send) makes the converter CV485NG a versatile instrument which can be used in many applications. The optical insulation between the signal RS232 and the outputs RS485/RS422 guarantees the safety of connected devices.
This converter is suitable for the connection of a PC or a controller Helios with network of timber kiln controllers.
- Connector for network connection (with screw clamps)
- Drivers on CD
- Instructions sheet
- Selectable output: RS485 or RS422
- Number of connectable devices: 32
- Transmission speed (auto mode): 300-115.200 B/s
- Transmission speed (RTS mode): 0-512.000 B/s
- Connection distance: >1Km @ 9600B/s
- Power supply: 230Vac 50/60Hz
- Electrical insulation between RS232 and RS485/RS422
- Automatic transmission or transmission with RTS line