The Benefits of Wireless Communication.
Wireless communication is the transfer of information between electronic devices, without the use of wires, making use of low power radio waves. WIRELESS SENSORS SYSTEM by LogicaH&S based on radio frequency has several advantages:
- Total absence of cables, so you can move lumber or move inside the kiln without the risk of re-ripping the cables, eliminating the cost of the damaged cables and the time required to repair of the same
- The transmitter's battery is easily replaceable using a screwdriver, so no need to buy new transmitters when the batteries run out.
Wireless Sensors System di LogicaH&S
The system has been designed for:
- Drying cycles and/or heat treatment (HT) in kiln dryer with LogicaH&S system control by KilnBus protocol
- Humidity and temperature monitoring of timber (for example timber in storage) via data acquisition software by LogicaH&S.
- Drying cycles and monitoring via third-party software by ModBus RTU protocol
WIRELESS SENSOR SYSTEM consists of the following parts:
- LG34 Wireless Receiver Unit
- ¼ wave antenna 433MHz
- Stainless steel mounting bracket for antenna
- Antenna Coaxial cable (RG58 MIL-C17)
- Stainless steel template for electrodes position
- LG36 MoistureMouse (Wireless Transmitter Unit)
- Stainless steel, self-drilling electrodes kit for timber moisture measurement
- LG36 Box RH/T
For further details please see the "accessories" paragraph.