The wall mounting transmitter RH/T Box, has a digital sensor that can be easily and quickly replaced by the end user, restoring the original performances of the device without any need of calibration.
The Wireless Box RH/T can measure and transmit the following data:
- Relative Humidity (RH%)
- Air temperature
- Equilibrium moisture content (EMC)
- Battery status
- Built-in sensors: 1 for RH / Temperature sensor 1 for air temperature
- Power supply: 3 for Lithium interchangeable battery 3,6VAA size extended temperature
- Battery life: Up to 2 years in continuous use
- Transmission frequency: FSK
- Transmission distance: Approximately 50m in free space
- Transmission period: Approx. 15"
- Transmission indicator: Internal red led
- Setting: Device address 1÷32 Receiver address (kiln dryer) 1÷8
- Temperature range: -20 ÷ 85°C